Colonel (retd.) Richard Graham, USAF
From 1967 to 1990, the SR-71 served seven U.S. Presidents, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the National Security Agency (NSA), the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the Pentagon and other government agencies. It provided them with the necessary intelligence to make crucial political and military decisions during the Cold War era.
Colonel Graham was a command pilot with more than 4,600 flying hours. His military decorations include: 3 Legion of Merit awards, 4 Distinguished Flying Cross medals and 19 Air medals. He has written five books on the SR-71 Blackbird program. The presentation is tailored to the audience and includes an entertaining presentation. It links the world of engineering with aviation and gives the audience a much deeper appreciation of just how far “outside the box” Kelly Johnson had to think. The Q&A session at the end of this program gives the audience an opportunity to ask questions about the once highly classified program.
|Date and Time|
6.30 pm – 7.30 pm – Wednesday 2nd June 2021
The webinar will be on MS Teams.
People can join from 6.15 pm onwards.
No registration required. Members and non-members welcome!
- Please use the link below to join the MS Teams meeting.
- You can join on your computer or mobile app.
- Please turn off the microphone and video in MS Teams while joining.
- Please post your questions to the speaker using the chat option for the Q&A session.
- Moderators will read the questions to the speaker in the order of questions.