Rolls-Royce Air Safety Team
27th Jan 2022
THE LINK HAS BEEN UPDATED BELOW TO FULL URL DUE TO SOME TECHNICAL GLITCH. APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED!
Andy will cover a brief history of air accident investigation in the UK, before focusing on the role of the manufacturer in state-led safety investigations and going on to describe the RR ASI team’s activities through real life case studies.
Date and Time
7 pm – 8 pm – Wednesday 27th Jan 2022
The webinar will be on MS Teams.
People can join from 6.55 pm onwards.
No registration required. Members and non-members welcome!
- Please use the link below to join the MS Teams meeting.
- You can join on your computer or mobile app.
- Kindly turn off the microphone and video in MS Teams while joining.
- You can post your questions to the speaker using the chat option for the Q&A session.
- Moderators will read the questions to the speaker in the order of questions.
SINCERE APOLOGIES! “CLICK HERE TO JOIN” LINK DID NOT WORK DUE TO SOME TECHNICAL GLITCH .
PLEASE USE THE ABOVE FULL URL TO JOIN THE MEETING. THE MEETING IS LIVE NOW.